The use of Allergy Links testing service implies:
- that you understand the nature of Allergy Links test service and test procedure.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Allergy Link (www.allergylink.co.uk) contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to: the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The use of this website and the testing service further implies your acceptance of the disclaimer.
Terms & Conditions
About Allergy Link
- AllergyLink is an independent alternative specialist, working in conjunction with complimentary and alternative medicine practitioners, TCM doctors and naturopaths, providing unique combination food and non-food testin.
- Allergy Link has no medical training - the testing service and proceedure is not medically approved.
- Alternative testing procedures as such are not subject of scientific research and therefore not yet recognized by conventional medicine.
1. Purchase agreement / contract
The following terms and conditions apply to all purchases and orders of Test/s from Allergy Link.
When you proceed and checkout to accept or use the Test/s from the website or purchase the test by other means directly from Allergy Link sending the completed order form, making payment (by cheque or Bank transfer), you accept the conditions and a contract shall come into effect.
2. What the Tests involve
Allergy Link's unique combination Allergy & Intolerance Tests are intended as information only, and are aimed at helping people to making informed decisions.
The test/s provided by Allergy Link are by no means a substitute for professional medical advice and are not to be used as a diagnosis.
The test/s are further not designed to diagnose or forecast reactions, nor will the results indicate that the individual will or may suffer any adverse or negative reaction (allergic or intolerant) to any of the indicated foods, food groups or substances.
- Please note that our test/s can not fully guarantee to identify adverse reactions to food, food groups or substances when contact or ingestion has been avoided for more than 2-3 months. If you are currently not suffering from symptoms, or if you have been eliminating a known allergen this can affect your test results and reactions may not show up as positive. Especially if any food or food group has not been consumed regularly, or ‘known offenders’ been avoided and eliminated for a period of time (usually more than 2-3 months). However, If you have eliminated a particular food or substance that triggers your symptoms, please don't ingest or contact it just to have this confirmed by the test; simply note this and any avoided substance on the form.
- If your test result does not show a positive result on a known previously advised allergen(or adverse reaction), it does not mean that you are not allergic to that particular allergen. So even with a negative result you should continue avoiding that particular allergen, food or substance.
- Allergy Link accepts no responsibility for any adverse effects or any results that may occur from the usage of the information provided on the website; or contained in the test report/s or advice notes.
- We make no medical claims as to the benefits of the test, or any of the suggestions to improve medical conditions.
- Severe and potentially fatal anaphylactic reactions can still occur on exposure to any substance (allergen) at any time, even if you found a negative rating from your test. Allergy Link accepts no responsibility for any symptoms or conditions that may develop caused by an allergic reaction to certain foods, food groups or substances.
- Not all symptoms are caused by allergies or intolerances, they can always be symptomatic of an underlying medical condition.
- We always recommend that you work in conjunction with your primary medical advisor, particularly if you have an existing medical condition, and that you do continue to take any prescribed medication.
As with any information provided by Allergy Link within this website or in the test reports, we recommend that everybody takes precaution to not apply, use or take anything without prior consulting or supervision of their primary healthcare provider.
Please Note: In our continued efforts to improve our service to you we may change or alter the items tested at any time. We further reserve the right to increase the price of the tests, delivery charges and/or any change in processing and delivery dates.
Ordering your Test
Purchase & Prices
The price of the Test/s are quoted in GBP Sterling on the website, for 2 different delivery options. The prices may be amended any time. Postal delivery incurs an extra charge for printing and posting.
Any test order is valid for 12 months from the date / receipt of the payment made.
Test Purchase & Procedures:
You agree to complete the test-order-form and provide a hair sample by post. Instructions will be emailed with the online order and can be found on the website.
Alternatively you can download the test-order-form and post the completed form with the hair sample to Allergy Link. If you have not option to print and wish to receive the form by post you can add 'order instruction' with your PayPal payment: 'need form' or send an email to email@example.com, providing name and address.
Post to: AllergyLink, Tripenhad, Tripenhad Road, Ferryside, Carmarthenshire, SA17 5RS, UK
Select the test/s and the delivery method - by email or by post - and follow the online payment procedure – paying by PayPal (Visa credit/debit cards, Mastercard, etc). You will receive an order confirmation by email with instructions. (Please check your Spam/Junk folder for firstname.lastname@example.org before contacting us)
Postal orders require you to print and complete the test-order-form. Tests will be processed upon receipt of the completed test form and cleared payment. Payment can be made by cheque or BACS Bank transfer (see form).
If you are ordering the test for someone else other than yourself, please ensure that you do have legal consent to do so.
By placing an order either through the website or by post, you agree to Allergy Link carrying out a test on the sample you provide, including processing of personal information you supply to us and reporting back with test results. The test result will only be emailed or posted to the person / address provide online, or as specified on the form.
All personal information is securely maintained and kept strictly confidential, and will by no means be shared with any 3rd party. The hair-sample is destroyed immediately after testing, and the form will be destroyed after app.3 months.
We aim to deliver the Test/s within 10-14 working days of receipt of your order (from they day the form & hair sample are received). Please allow up to 21 days for the return of your test report.
The test result will usually be emailed or posted to the address provide online. If you require the test result to be sent to a different address, please specify this on the front of the form - delivery email / deliver address.
Delays can occur at any time due to fluctuating demand and unforeseen circumstances (including technical faults). We will notify you in case of any unforeseen delay that may occur.
Sending several test-orders e.g. for families may take a little longer (especially the Large C250/500 tests); and we ask to allow up to an additional week for the return.
Email deliveries: please check your junk/spam folder for the email from email@example.com before contacting us.
Under genuine ‘urgent’ circumstances, a test may be processed sooner, within 1-2 working days. This option is subject to prior agreement, circumstances and demand and excludes weekends and Bank Holidays. Please contact us prior to ordering: 0345 094 3298
Please take note that the 'URGENT' service option was introduced for people with sincere 'Urgent Circumstances' only, serious and acute health conditions. So far this option has been free of charge, regulated by sensible use. However, I can not guarantee the prompt return, as there is a limit and not every test request can be accepted as Urgent.
Please be sensible and only use the urgent option if your health condition is acutely under threat.
Please write 'URGENT' on form and I will try my best to process your test within 2 working days of receipt. Again, this option is subject to demand and holds no guarantee.
Cancellation of a Test order
A test order may be cancelled within 14 working days. An administration fee of £5 applies, for refunding a test purchase made through the website, to cover administration costs.
Allergy Link reserves the right to cancel an order at any time - within 14 working days of order or until the order is due for delivery - for any or no reason and refund the customer in full (if payment has been made).
The Allergy & Intolerance Tests and relating texts are the intellectual property of AllergyLink, including but not limited to copyright, logos, names, service marks, design, text, images, links, concepts and themes are owned by Allergy Link. No part of Allergy Links intellectual property, the allergy tests and related text may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to AllergyLink.